News: Roosters pair free to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAllop is a weak ****ing Leader. A Worst Leader than Gidley in Origin.

Hopefully the noose is hanging around his neck and his job is gone at the end of the year. When will they realise they need an independent administrator and body?

I like how they HAD to add in the link to Watmough...:

MB didn't paste in the best bit from that Telecrap article:

It is understood Manly rookie Kieran Foran, who is a former Australian Schoolboys teammate of Pearce, had thrown some ice, which sparked a melee involving Bradley's brother, former Tigers and Manly centre Nick Bradley.

Foran has not been charged or questioned by police.

He is believed to have joined the Roosters' group after drinking earlier in the day with Sea Eagles teammate Anthony Watmough.

They just want to lay it into Choc to stir people up

more and more it sounds like Foran is headed to the Roosters. It's a damn shame too he is a good talent

Hadley was sticking it to Gallop this morning about the inconsistencies basically saying things along the lines of the news article from the Australian that ManlyBacker posted in Reply #17 to this thread.

Apparently the news coming out of Gallop's office is that it was Brett Stewart who threw the ice cubes and the first punch, and so Stewy Kieran Foran and the whole Manly side will be suspended by Gallop for the next 12 mths....

I get the impression Hadley does not like Gallop.

I am no Hadley fan (and think the continuous call team is better with Andrew Moore in there) but he does ask the hard questions

I don't think Hadley likes anyone, and the reaction from everyone is that the feeling is mutual. He gets fed the hard questions but hasn't a hope of answering any of them. I guess you could say I'm not a fan! :)

Dan link said:
more and more it sounds like Foran is headed to the Roosters. It's a damn shame too he is a good talent
Maybe he should go - starts a fight and then is nowhere to be seen. HMMM great sort of mate to have.......

Jethro link said:
Hadley was sticking it to Gallop this morning about the inconsistencies basically saying things along the lines of the news article from the Australian that ManlyBacker posted in Reply #17 to this thread.

TBH I don't understand why there isn't more of an uproar over the inconsistencies..? I'm outraged.. I can't see why Brett shoulg get 4 weeks for being refused service, and Friend can get convicted of DUI and punches someone and barely gets a slap on the wrist  ???

Is it because Brett was the "face of the game"? Even then, its still outrageous IMO

No idea  :-\ It's so frustrating

I work with a lot of Rugby league hating AFL fans who bag me out and say that "ohh what thugs in RL rah rah" and my usual comback is that it's just a microcosm of society.. it happens everywhere - not a reflection of the sport as a whole. That's life.

I suppose not being treated fairly is part of life and rugby league too.. Life's not fair.. gotta move on!

CliffyIsGod link said:
Choc should be at home with his kids.

Mate if you arent allowed out for a beer with your mates during the day, something is wrong.

The article clearly said "Earlier in the day".

nita link said:

I work with a lot of Rugby league hating AFL fans who bag me out and say that \"ohh what thugs in RL rah rah\" and my usual comback is that it's just a microcosm of society.. it happens everywhere - not a reflection of the sport as a whole. That's life.

I suppose not being treated fairly is part of life and rugby league too.. Life's not fair.. gotta move on!

lets be real here. Rugby League is a thugs game for thugs. Deal with it move on and realise this is half the reason we love footy, for the contact, the biff and the pure thugishness of it.

AFL just doesnt have the same appeal, so next time they hassle you and say it is full of thugs and call you a thug. Just say "Damn ****en straigh mate, don't make me walk over there, kick you in the balls, head butt you and piss on your whilst you lay there contemplating how much of a pussy you are"

Dan link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=180917.msg230384#msg230384 date=1246417394]

I work with a lot of Rugby league hating AFL fans who bag me out and say that \"ohh what thugs in RL rah rah\" and my usual comback is that it's just a microcosm of society.. it happens everywhere - not a reflection of the sport as a whole. That's life.

lets be real here. Rugby League is a thugs game for thugs. Deal with it move on and realise this is half the reason we love footy, for the contact, the biff and the pure thugishness of it.

AFL just doesnt have the same appeal, so next time they hassle you and say it is full of thugs and call you a thug. Just say "Damn F**ken straigh mate, don't make me walk over there, kick you in the balls, head butt you and piss on your whilst you lay there contemplating how much of a pussy you are"

[/quote]
Amen, brother!

dan I'd suggest that the use of the term "whilst", although grammatically correct, may detract a little from the message you would be trying to get across if in that situation :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7