News: Roosters in crisis talks with sponsors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>The Sydney Roosters are engaged in crisis talks with major sponsor Samsung as a second NRL club faces the prospect of losing a substantial backer thanks to the off-field antics of its players.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4066-roosters-in-crisis-talks-with-sponsors.html">Read the full article</a>

Joke team.  I'd hate to see them kicked out of the NRL as they provide us with a terrific for and against. 

Lets all chip in $10 each. Then buy them a few slabs of beer
A few of them will get smashed and do something stupid. Then they will loose a few sponsers and be struggling for a few years.
Uncle Nick has had enough and had to be talked into staying with them a few days ago.

Let's hope Samsung do walk away after all the things the Roosters have done this year.  They deserve it.

it's interesting to note that both LG and Samsung are 2 of the world's largest multi-industry companies which are based in South Korea.  Loosing them is not good for the nrl.  With the way the Koreans are, I doubt they would ever come back.

It seems like they're bringing themselves down and things are going from bad to worse. I feel for their fans though, if it were Manly in their position it would be horrible. It extremely sucked after the Stewart incident and the first four rounds this year. At least our guys are all toilet trained.
One thing in the Roosters favour is that these day teams can rebuild quickly after a bad patch or season. We need the Roosters fielding a strong team so that Manly can continue to smash them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4