News: Robert Lui Assualt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan link said:
I hope before heaping criticism everyone remembers the Brett Stewart case
Now of all times, you'd think more of us would remember 'innocent until proven guilty'.

I can't help but be frustrated by these incidents. LUI left home at 15 and has battled hard to get his chance. He finally cracks it and looks like he has a future and then f()c&$ it all up on one night on the grog.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
I can't help but be frustrated by these incidents. LUI left home at 15 and has battled hard to get his chance. He finally cracks it and looks like he has a future and then f()c&$ it all up on one night on the grog.

The tigers supporters see him as Chris Bailey

don't want any more tigers threads so i'll ask in this one:

does anybody know what young said to farrah?
just heard something brief on the tele, but didn't hear what was said?

He probably meowed at him. You know what cats are like when they see each other

brookie link said:
does anybody know what young said to farrah?
just heard something brief on the tele, but didn't hear what was said?
I reckon it went a little something like this -
Farah- "Get the **** off me you smelly fat arsed pig".
Young- "What did you say to me you ****ing (insert middle eastern nationality here)"
Young- "cop this elbow you gutless cat".....crack.

Oh yeah, chk chk boom.

I apologise to all the women who read this for what I'm about to say, but what an absolute ****wit, who should be dragged out the back, and beaten relentlessly by people who are stronger than him to teach the lech a lesson.

We are in serious trouble if societies standards have dropped to the Bird, Inglis and this fools culture.

Additionally, their parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Sorry everyone...not ****ing cool. A bloke consumates with a lass, then raises a hand to her? FMD !

He's prolly stronger and fitter than me, but ****, give ME a shot at him. I won't back down.

His club will tell him he has brought Wests Tigers and the whole game into disrepute.

First thing I thought of when I heard this tonite on the car radio was bloody hell its not good timing for the Brett Stewart case with a jury now weighing up the evidence.

Knuckleheads like Thurston and now Lui just reinforce the broad negative stereotypes - morons. Who'd be in Gallop's job in times like this?

Ryan link said:
I apologise to all the women who read this for what I'm about to say, but what an absolute f**kwit, who should be dragged out the back, and beaten relentlessly by people who are stronger than him to teach the lech a lesson.

We are in serious trouble if societies standards have dropped to the Bird, Inglis and this fools culture.

Sorry everyone...not f**king cool. A bloke consumates with a lass, then raises a hand to her? FMD !

He's prolly stronger and fitter than me, but f**k, give ME a shot at him. I won't back down.

Can i join?

Shane link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185500.msg298286#msg298286 date=1285581367]
I apologise to all the women who read this for what I'm about to say, but what an absolute f**kwit, who should be dragged out the back, and beaten relentlessly by people who are stronger than him to teach the lech a lesson.

Sorry everyone...not f**king cool. A bloke consumates with a lass, then raises a hand to her? FMD !

He's prolly stronger and fitter than me, but f**k, give ME a shot at him. I won't back down.

Can i join?

[/quote]

Done.

The thing is, you'd have to blame Sheens for this debacle.  If he'd made the decision to play the Rorters at Leichhardt instead of at the SFS, Wests would have won that game, then played and beaten the Titans and presto, into the GF.  No let down after losing by a point to some ****e arsed team.  And where was the support and mentoring for these young guys.  What were the senior players doing to support, on an emotional level, this young guy.  What was the club doing to monitor the booze intake?  I hate the Tigers and their horrid supporters.

brookiegreg link said:
First thing I thought of when I heard this tonite on the car radio was bloody hell its not good timing for the Brett Stewart case with a jury now weighing up the evidence

I thought exactly the same thing. Hopefully the jury take the line "Do not read any media that might influence you decision on the case" seriously.

Its a seperate case and well apart from Brett,i wont go into it but theres massive differences,One was celebrating seasons start,the other commiserating his seasons unfortunate end

Read into that what you like,but the cases couldnt be any different

I too have thought of the ramifications in regards to a certain pending case, but I also thought about the initial reports by the media in regards to that pending case, and say I'm going to reserve judgement on Lui based solely on these media reports.

mwsneagle link said:
I too have thought of the ramifications in regards to a certain pending case, but I also thought about the initial reports by the media in regards to that pending case, and say I'm going to reserve judgement on Lui based solely on these media reports.

Ill make judgement on him from the evidence given at his impending court case

Ryan link said:
I apologise to all the women who read this for what I'm about to say, but what an absolute ****wit, who should be dragged out the back, and beaten relentlessly by people who are stronger than him to teach the lech a lesson.

Sorry everyone...not ****ing cool. A bloke consumates with a lass, then raises a hand to her? FMD !

He's prolly stronger and fitter than me, but ****, give ME a shot at him. I won't back down.

So Ryan I assume from the above comments that the term "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" does not apply in this case.

I remember the media reports at the beginning of 2009 and the assumptions then made of another case.

We need to let the legal process grind through this at it's usual snail pace.

DSM5 link said:
The thing is, you'd have to blame Sheens for this debacle.  If he'd made the decision to play the Rorters at Leichhardt instead of at the SFS, Wests would have won that game, then played and beaten the Titans and presto, into the GF.  No let down after losing by a point to some s**te arsed team.  And where was the support and mentoring for these young guys.  What were the senior players doing to support, on an emotional level, this young guy.  What was the club doing to monitor the booze intake?  I hate the Tigers and their horrid supporters.

Not too sure about that DSM, not that I give a rats about the result but that final scrum that the tigers lost and gave the rorters the oppurtunity to kick a field goal - Finch came out and said it should have been a penalty to wests.  So maybe blame the refs as if they give a penalty wests win the game.  Not to sure they would have won a Leichhardt anyway, I remember souths getting up their with a packed house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4