News: Raiders to call members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />The Canberra Raiders will switch their pre-season from the field to the office on Thursday, when their top squad takes to the phones at Raiders HQ to call their 2009 members to renew for the upcoming season.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4426-raiders-to-call-members.html">Read the full article</a>

CW, I was hoping for your usual "I've been waiting by the phone for two years but no one called me to renew" speech!  :p :D

Dane Tilse tried signing up new members when he was at newcastle. 

He didn't have much luck at 4.00 am in the morning in their bedrooms though. 

This is soemthing AFL clubs do all the time.  I did get a call from the club this year re my season ticket renewal but not from the players unless they have started wearing dresses.  The again it could have been Kingy.......

I have received a billion emails suggesting I renew but I will wait till next year. I was upset last year that I paid about $20 to have my membership and my father's delivered and then had to pick them up at Brookie as they were not going to send out my card till after the first game. In the end the club got the money but it was on false pretences and was a bit shonky.

eagle-rock08 link said:
Speaking of calls concerned, Hi. 

You'd proboably get a call being in Cantberra.

LOL I made it a policy when I moved here to only give my number to people who have taste when it comes to football teams.

Good thing the Raiders guy are only calling previous members - the rest of the population here wouldn't know who these guys were if they fell over them in the street.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=eagle-rock08 link=topic=182108.msg246902#msg246902 date=1259890599]
Speaking of calls concerned, Hi. 

You'd proboably get a call being in Cantberra.

LOL I made it a policy when I moved here to only give my number to people who have taste when it comes to football teams.

Good thing the Raiders guy are only calling previous members - the rest of the population here wouldn't know who these guys were if they fell over them in the street.

[/quote]

One of your second cousins follows the Storm.  And he swore black and blue yesterday that Manly has never beaten Melbourne in a grand final.  As much as I tried to assure him the 2008 grand final score was 40-0.  He just wouldn't believe it, poor child. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8