1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: QLD Cup: Youth and experience clash in 2009 final

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <p />ONE is a hardened veteran and the other is a young gun touted for big things. And in all likelihood, the result of Saturday's Queensland Cup Grand Final at Kawana will rest in their hands.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4280-qld-cup-youth-and-experience-clash-in-2009-q-cup-final.html">Read the full article</a>

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I would love to know what the crowd will really be. A planeload of 70 may double it. :)

Is this game anywhere on Fox or in NSW? Not quite as pumped as for tonight's game but I want the boys to take the prize and would love to see it.

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I probably think it'll be on Fox next Wednesday at 3.30.  That's when they seem to show the Qld Cup followed by the NSW Cup games.

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Check with Dan on Saturday night or later regarding the crowd figure at the game as he and a few of his mates are going.  As for the game on TV, only ABC1 in QLD are showing the game live.  Elsewhere, the only other place that you will see it on TV is delayed on Fox Sports 2 on Wednesday at 4pm.

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7