1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: QLD Cup: Soaring Sea Eagles to play Ipswich

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <p>SUNSHINE COAST prop Junior Palau says the surging Sea Eagles cannot fall into a false sense of security against cellar-dweller Ipswich at Stockland Park today.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5058-qld-cup-soaring-sea-eagles-to-play-ipswich.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    It looks like I must have missed the deadline this morning for new articles as I posted this article between 8:30 & 9 this morning. :)

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I have been busy all day Jethro - apols for that!

4. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I thought there was a separate forum for lower grades!

5. Jethro

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    No worries MB and there is no need to apologise.  I should have said in my reply that I wasn't having a go at you (but I did put a smiley face at the end) and in fact I hadn't even noticed that at it hadn't been processed to the forum until then. I don't expect you or anybody to be sitting there constantly waiting to process articles.

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,119 / 287
    I'd love Junior Palau to get a shot at some stage in our 1st team.

7. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    I've seen a couple of Queensland Cup games this year and I wouldn't mind seeing the fullback, Dennis Sandow, given a run, especially with our current fullback injury crisis. I wonder if he was considered for the job . . .