1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: QLD Cup: Sea Eagles confident of Manly link

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <p class="storyHeadline">SUNSHINE Coast chief Justin Veivers is confident the Sea Eagles will be able to maintain some form of relationship with Manly next season after meeting the Queensland Rugby League yesterday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5074-qld-cup-sea-eagles-confident-of-manly-link.html">Read the full article</a>

2. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,745 / 57
    Another reason to ditch these rediculous leagues QRL,CRL,NSWRL,NRL and have one national body running the game at every level in every state with a national 2nd tier competition that feeds each of the 16 NRL teams. How simple is that but wont happen while News Ltd keep trying to run  the game for their own profit margin.

3. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    I think Manly have given up on tHE SCSE and the alternate option is cheaper than to fly players to Qld

4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I am still hoping we come out of this well, frankly too much money has been put into this venture to let the QRL trample on the local clubs rights. Stupid policy and I am still hoping it gets reversed.

5. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +178 / 2
    I want us back in NSW. It's rather annoying hearing NO news about our reserve players. I strongly think we need a new NSW reserves structure and competiton (QLD Cup is fine as it is) and that ALL NSW club sides, and NZ, should be forced to join in any new competition.