1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: QLD Cup: Cherry-Evans to lead Qld Residents

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <p class="storyHeadline"><span class="display-hidden-input-highlight">SUNSHINE Coast Sea Eagles playmaker Daly Cherry-Evans has been rewarded for his man-of-the-match display for Country against City on the weekend with the captaincy of the Queensland Residents team. </span><span class="display-hidden-input-highlight">The Manly-contracted halfback was superb for Country in the Queensland Cup representative fixture at Gympie on Saturday, striking up a fine combination with Tweed Heads pivot Brad Davis to help his side to a 20-12 victory.</span></p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4905-qld-cup-cherry-evans-to-lead-qld-residents.html">Read the full article</a>

2. TerryRandall

TerryRandall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,092 / 38
    Have we signed him up yet or will he be snapped up elsewhere as well?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .. give it time pat..  the other 15 clubs havent seen him yet when they do.. we will have the same situation as we did with trent..  he will be snapped up from under our noses before we even realise whats happend ..

4. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    I thought i read that he recently re-signed with us for another three years

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    No, as far as I know, he has agreed to terms for another 3 years with Manly but the club still hasn't found a pen that works so that he can sign off on the new contract (much like what is going on with Foran's contract).

6. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    Wake up people there is a very good reason why we haven't signed anyone up lately. It just happens to have coincided with The Storms fiasco hasn't it? Put the pieces together and it appears there may be a stormer or 2 in our ranks next year.

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    From what I understand "agreed to terms" is pretty much the same thing