News: Pearce rejects Eagles 'rubbish'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<div class="article-media"> </div> <span class="story-summary-bold"> MITCHELL Pearce has broken his silence about suggestions he wanted out of the Sydney Roosters at the end of last year and confirmed his commitment to the club. </span> <p>After a superb second season in the NRL, when he was handed a NSW jumper, Pearce was crowned the Roosters' player of the year. </p> <p>But his joy ride was brought to a sudden halt amid suggestions he had held secret talks with premiers Manly last October. </p> <p>"I remember reading it at the time and just thinking, 'where has this come from?' It was just rubbish,'' Pearce said. </p> <p>"I hadn't said anything like that. I love the Roosters and I'm thankful for the opportunity they've given me. I'd like to stay around. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/pearce-rejects-eagles-rubbish.html">Read the full article</a>

Good for him.  Stay where you are Mitchell, you're over-rated, and in a team of over-rated players, that's where you belong.

Roosters are turning into a club that destroys player's careers. From Harrison to O'Meley, Mason, Anasta etc, their high profile signings just don't fire. Enjoy your stay Mitchell and we'll catch you in a regies comp somewhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2