1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Parra fans threatened with life bans

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>FANS have been warned to keep their emotions in check at tonight's grand final re-match between Parramatta and Melbourne or they could be banned for life.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4844-parra-fans-threatened-with-life-bans.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    You can't doubt the passion of your average Parra supporter. I'm still dumbfounded by those rabid fans willing to literally throw away their life savings in demonstrating their displeasure at Jamie Lyon back in 2007.

3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    What could be wrong with banning slime supporters, I ask you. An action good for any occassion.

4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Wasnt their life savings C&C. They stole those coins from the local petrol stations disabled homeless kids charity tin.

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Wasnt their life savings C&C. They stole those coins from the local petrol stations disabled homeless kids charity tin.
    [/quote]Applause!! (Fortunately the rain will keep most of the worst Parra bogans inside tonight.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Why fortunately CW ?

I can't wait to see some of them rip into that scummy Melbourne club !!