1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Orford under fire

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <div class="story-intro">
    <p>MANLY'S little general Matt Orford has come under fire after the Sea Eagles crash-landed in the grand final rematch on Friday night.</p>
    </div>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4287-orford-under-fire.html">Read the full article</a>

2. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Des is Delusional - I'd like to see how he rates his recruitment and retention for this year???

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Des sounds like others on this site, 'He was great for us in 08'.  That was twelve months ago.  Swap him and Kite for Burgess......now.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    If Hasler stays as strong with Orford as he does in this article, and does so beyond 12 months, it will cost him his job eventually.

5. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'd love to know what he sees in the guy.  What i need to do is sign up five mates and then I get to go to a bar-b-cue and yell at him.  Maybe Vid can tell me.

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
      I'd love to see this happen.  Let's find 5 folk to sign up under the DSM5 banner and call the DSM5 bluff.  I'm sure Dan will put his hand up as he would see a return on his $80 this way.

7. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Go for it guys.  I won't be bought off with a couple of sandwiches. 

8. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Count me in as long as you do what you say your going to - I want video or audio