News: NRL was 'unfair' to Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>ANOTHER day of verbal hand grenades between Manly and the NRL ended with Sea Eagles chairman Scott Penn encouraging David Gallop to meet personally with Brett Stewart in an attempt to foster peace between the warring parties.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5405-nrl-was-unfair-to-brett-stewart.html">Read the full article</a>

"Brett didn't exhibit any behaviour that offended our code or the code of the NRL. Brett Stewart did not exhibit any behaviour that he was heavily intoxicated. He did not exhibit any behaviour that brought the game into disrepute."

That's pretty clear. 

I dont think Brett or the club will ever get a sorry we stuffed up out of the nrl, As for the meeting between the two i think there would more of a chance that pigs might fly, We can only hope this saga gee's the boys up for a massive season and we take out the big one that would be the biggest up yours the club could give back to them 

Getting a "sorry" is not the point.  We don't control that.  But we do control our response to it. If they apologise (haha), good.  If they don't apologise, good.  Either way Gallop is exposed for what he did.  Unless we take a strong stance against abuse, abuse will continue, and escalate. 

If you think Gallop won't publicly scorn Brett if we only appease him, then you're not noticing what he's done to Brett at every opportunity since 2009.

Enough is enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4