News: NRL Left me out in the cold: Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seaeagle63

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
<p class="first">An emotional Brett Stewart says the NRL offered no support to him during the most traumatic 18 months of his life.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5186-nrl-left-me-out-in-the-cold-stewart.html">Read the full article</a>

Maybe we should have a fans day for Brett at Brooky later this year, so we can pass the hat around, show him the support of the fans...hell yes lets fill the place and show the NRL how passionate we are about this.

Fluffy link said:
do you really think that Bretts payment will be based on sales?

LoL - I'm sure he doesn't mate, but he sure made the pointed he wanted to I think...subtlety not your strong point ;)  ?

I like this and id like to donate to Snake.This will put our money behind him and show that piss weak ostrich headed galloping cricket playing lawyer for super league against the ARL goose.I cant look or even read anything this low life says.Keep pacing those hallways moron.
Ryan link said:
2,000 fans at $100- a pop.
Legals costs done and sorted.

I would be keen on a fan day too I think its an awesome idea,
but I tell you another thing that grinds my gears about this whole thing. about a fortnight after Brett got suspended Jake Friend got suspended for DUI, now Jake could have killed people that night and he gets two weeks and the roosters fine him something petty for a footballer (like $2000). Now Brett got suspended when HE WAS THE VICTIM and never at any stage put anyones life in danger but he gets a month suspension and the club gets a massive fine, while who knows what could have happened if Jake Friend was not pulled over by the police that night? he could be in prison serving a manslaughter charge, now that would be bringing the game into disrepute! This isn't a shot at Jake Friend or Easts, I think he has done a good job at turning he's life around, its a shot at David Gallop! If he hasn't apologised by full time on Sunday night he should resign. If he refuses too, when we get our independent commission (hopefully soon... not holding my breath) Footy needs to get rid of him and move on to a leader with a spine, thinks before he acts and if he makes a mistake like Gallop has have the courage to say "I was wrong, I am Sorry, On behalf of Rugby League I sincerely apologise". Come on David be a man!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4