News: NRL Double Demerit Dilemma

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mickqld link said:
The Goose brought up the Watmough/ sponsor incident from 2009 launch. The question must be asked then why didn't Watmough cop a suspension for his actions at the season launch. Gallop just jumps from one fire to the next without any thought of consequences. He is no leader at all. Weak as piss.

That is actually an inconsistency that has not yet been brought up. Why did Stewart and Watmough cop different punishment for what is now said to be the same issue, that being intoxication!

Dan link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=186717.msg321179#msg321179 date=1299643210]
The Goose brought up the Watmough/ sponsor incident from 2009 launch. The question must be asked then why didn't Watmough cop a suspension for his actions at the season launch. Gallop just jumps from one fire to the next without any thought of consequences. He is no leader at all. Weak as piss.

That is actually an inconsistency that has not yet been brought up. Why did Stewart and Watmough cop different punishment for what is now said to be the same issue, that being intoxication!
[/quote]

Because they had no proof that Choc was intoxicated the same as they had no proof that Snake was either. He was suspended because of the sexual assault allegations we all know that they just wont admit it.

Dan link said:
This is now a featured article on
http://thebigtip.com.au/league/nrls-double-demerit-dillema

Well done Matabele
So all you renegades get over there and "like" it and then click the link back from there to Silvertails to help Dan's SEO. 

Dan link said:

Rhetorical question I know but please allow me.

Watmough was not the "face" of the game and wasnt the main cause of public relations grief for gallop that other matters did.

I am going to repost this topic but link it back to the bigtip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4