News: NRL blocks Greg Inglis' Rabbitoh move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
souffs are by far the biggest hypocrites in the game, try and make out they are 'salt of the earth' in reality they are just plain old dirt

How can the Rabbitohs lodge a contract for the fatty fatty tug boat when Melbourne still haven't released him?

Hopefully the twat is left without a club for the next year.  Unfortunately being the 'best in game' or the 'face of  league' sp,ehow will ensure that he'll scrape by somehow and don the spewy colours of red and green (xmas time not included).

Russell will come and just say how he was trying to talk up League in a big country full of multi million dollar stars and that GI Jackass' contract is legit at a lower amount.

the NRL only did that beacuse every one was questioning the signing, as we all did ..

Anyone want to bet me about Inglis playing for the Bunnies next year.

Its a done deal the Storm are bending over backwards to help the Rabbits to ensure that piece of garbage doesn't return to their filthy club.

Couldn't care less if he stays or goes, grubs like him don't deserve to be playing professional sport and earning the money that they do. Not to mention the fact that he's over-rated...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4