News: Not picking Matai like not picking King Wally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
I like shoulders and he should have got a start but please!What a ridiculous comment.

gotta agree

but good on lowe for coming out and openly supporting our players. you cant knock him for that.

Very poor decision to leave him out. You only have to go back to the Warriors game 3 weeks ago and Matai ran rings around Mannering

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Comparing Mattai to Wally Lewis? Lowe must have been wearing his suit and tie and suffering from heat exhaustion when he made that remark.

Please wear your polo shirt next time Graham.

Im actually happy he didnt' get chosen.

Im not sure i could stomach another post rep matai suspension.

I actually like what the Kiwis do for this game (mid season test). Pick the young players for this game to have them ready for the 4 Nations at the end of the year.

Then have a young experience team for when the World Cup roles around

The Eagle said:
Tookey,Wally Lewis is the most overrated peice of crap to ever play the game,Matai is not

Leaving Matai out of the kiwi team is stupid

if i could dislike this post i would....
**** call from you - most overrated piece of crap EVER?

Yeah,ever

If his teammates werent so brilliant to pick up his horrid speckies he would have went down as another sandow,he done alot of over the head passing

i'd say pearce jr, bwaif and kidley would own that title way more than the king?

lockyer > cliffy > alfie > king wally > johns-e

I am NOT a Queenslander but saw Lewis play live in SOO many many times.....a very gifted player, and an Immortal...sorry Eagle but overall he's streets ahead of Shoulders....perhaps not in defence but otherwise "chalk and cheese"

I'll always remember his cowardly chuck the ball over my head play and his pure cheating during a rainy night in SoO where the softcock punted a dropout after misdirecting the refs,the ball flew 55 metres

This on the same night as Crushers 5metre version

Oh yes he was that and more BUT still played an incredible part of the games during that time

I would of thought Matai would of been 2nd pick after Benji. Well NZ's loss is Manly's gain.

no one has ever dominated origin like lewis,not even johns.kenny is his only competition.he was also one of the great defenders when it mattered.a certian darryl williams tackle comes to mind.he is one of a half dozen immortals and you reckon he can't play.please!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2