News: Negotiations stalemate is a thorn for Manly's Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we want georgie, we want georgie! keep the tub o guts prop tradition alive!

george is serious impact when he comes on and should be kept if we can manage it. 28-31 is the halcyon days for front rowers.

This is purely my opinion but i think George on a 3 yr contract would have a tendancy to be lazy. I think he'll struggle to get his 3 yrs.

My reason for thinking this? If George is as fit as he can be, imagine how fat he would be if he wasn't playing footy?

Really IMO I wont be too disappointed if he leaves, as his defensive attributes in combination with fitness, has always worry me. Having said that I also will not be disappointed if he stays at the right price as he can be damaging in an attacking sense coming off the bench.

de, what about the squasher on that little eels half? swear I saw a stream of wee shoot 15 ft in the air as well as the ball come popping out. Saved our bacon that one.

Fonz said:
This is purely my opinion but i think George on a 3 yr contract would have a tendancy to be lazy. I think he'll struggle to get his 3 yrs.

My reason for thinking this? If George is as fit as he can be, imagine how fat he would be if he wasn't playing footy?

Agreed, I'd rather see the club let him go than sign him for another three years. He is quite injury prone as well (something which is no doubt helped along by his weight). Plus if we keep him for three we could have a serious logjam at prop with all of the younger players coming through.

Re: what Fonz said about George gaining weight if he wasn't playing, anyone recall George's form (in both senses of the word) when he cam back from his early season knee injury in 2010? No way he was working out away from MWSE training.

Ian Martin tragic said:
de, what about the squasher on that little eels half? swear I saw a stream of wee shoot 15 ft in the air as well as the ball come popping out. Saved our bacon that one.

I have vivid images (multiple times) of Rose coming back into defense after a big break through our team already 2 tackles into the next phase.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6