News: More NRL toilet action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a joke of an article haha

I am a guilty multiple times of this offence

Imagine if Willie hadn't relieved himself, and pissed his pants, the media would be all over that too. He can't win

Ryan you should be done for attending a Cheech and Chong concert and mate, the Enmore theatre has toilets and there are enough pubs around Newtown to duck into.  C & C, a couple of 60plus old drug addled geezers reliving their drug hazed days.  Appalling.  Next you'll say ****ting in the streets is OK.  Pissing in the streets is just lazy.  My dog does it, you shouldn't.        

Dunny Bill got busted for this as well a few years back if my memory serves me correctly.

Judging by this article, people in glass houses.......

http://www.news.com.au:80/story/0,27574,25442619-421,00.html

Have to admit to having a slash plenty of times in public, just smart enough never to be busted by the fuzz.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180416.msg223507#msg223507 date=1242629904]
He could find a urinal.

Easier said than done if a line is long to get into a place
[/quote]  with his record and profile I would suggest patience and forward planning is a virtue.

DSM5 link said:
Ryan you should be done for attending a Cheech and Chong concert and mate, the Enmore theatre has toilets and there are enough pubs around Newtown to duck into.  C & C, a couple of 60plus old drug addled geezers reliving their drug hazed days.  Appalling.  Next you'll say S**tting in the streets is OK.  Pissing in the streets is just lazy.  My dog does it, you shouldn't.        

Dude, when your gut is full with beer, you have to park (missus driving) about 2 k/m's from the place in the backstreets - you gotta piss, knowing you will be in the car for 30-45 minutes on the way home - you take a slash.

And don't be so hypocritcal. Like I asked before, have you ever taken a leak on a tree, a fence or a wall, or are you now just a hypocrite?

Ryan, when I was a young lad, yes, I may have taken a leak up against a tree.  Now that I'm grown up, no, I don't urinate against other people's fences.  I plan ahead.  With a full gut of beer, I piss before I leave the pub.  If not I hold on until I get home.  Give me your address and I'll make sure I piss up againtt your front fence.  Maybe if I need to ****, I'll drop one there as well. 

Looks like Willy was just putting in some training for his new gig:

THE Sydney Roosters have come up with an innovative way to sanction Willie Mason for his latest indiscretion, ordering the former NSW and Australian forward to work with the homeless in the hope it will remind him of his own good fortune.

ManlyBacker link said:
Looks like Willy was just putting in some training for his new gig:

THE Sydney Roosters have come up with an innovative way to sanction Willie Mason for his latest indiscretion, ordering the former NSW and Australian forward to work with the homeless in the hope it will remind him of his own good fortune.

Clubs are more proactive nowadays in preparing players for life after their NRL careers.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6