1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Misbehaving Sea Eagles bring Hasler and Gallop to the same conclusions

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rusty, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    DES HASLER and David Gallop have finally found common  ground - and it has taken two of his players urinating on a shopfront to  achieve it.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5487-misbehaving-sea-eagles-bring-hasler-and-gallop-to-the-same-conclusions.html">Read the full article</a>

2. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,806 / 53
    What a joke of an article.  Is this supposed to imply that they agree on the Stewart punishment as well?  Or was this just written as an excuse to use the words "boozy 2009 season launch".

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Being on the same page as Gallop must have been so galling for Des.  No wonder he had a go at our 'piss-boy'.

4. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Can't agree with you there MM.  I can't see any implications that Des would agree with the Stewart punishment and mentioning the boozy launch is more than a legitimate link with the purpose of the story that Des & Gallop agree with each other after being at loggerheads the last few months, years even.  The article makes no mention of the other Stewart allegations.

I'm all for putting the boot into the media but can't see anything wrong with this story at all.  Sorry.

5. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,806 / 53
    No need to apologise ME - You are entitled to your opinion!

6. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +547 / 9
    Unless it differs from mine.