1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Media frenzy hurt Snake

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 28, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p />Zorba looks at how deeply hurt Brett Stewart is with his media treatment, Gift and Ox do a charity event at Bonnells Bay, and Perry is looking to put the boot in (for another good cause).

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4227-media-frenzy-hurt-snake.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Astounding the number of media article talking about the benefits of training and playing for Inglis' fragile mental state.  And its only been short two weeks.  Taken almost 6 months of relentless character assassination for just one article expressing similar concerns for Stewie.  Must breed 'em tougher up here.

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Am almost standing and applauding Zorba on that one

1 thing that will come out of all this imo, is that after the loyalty we have shown Brett as a club, he will re pay it to Manly imo and stay very loyal in return

4. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A one club players i hope Stewart brothers,Choc and I'm sure there's a good chance of King being a one club player that would be good to see those three remain Eagles for life.

5. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Too true, I think he will never forget the reception he got from the brookvale crowd twice this year

6. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    Too true, I think he will never forget the reception he got from the brookvale crowd twice this year
    [/quote]

Wait till Sunday. Crowd predictions ?

I'm going with 18,000 or thereabouts