News: Max: Time for peace and harmony

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Sounding a little like a politician preaching peace in the Middle East, Manly's co-owner Max Delmege insisted weapons should be withdrawn by the Sea Eagles' warring boardroom factions, following a battle which on Wednesday claimed its highest-profile casualty in CEO Grant Mayer.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3995-max-time-for-peace-and-harmony.html">Read the full article</a>

Love the image - "Sounding like a politician preaching peace in the Middle East". Osama Delmege is sounding more and more like Joh Bjelke Petersen each day with his motherhood statements.

translated

"we got our own way so now its time for everyone to love each other"

Wankers

Max Arafat or it it Yasser Delmege? 

As if Penn is going to be happy.  Time for Delmege to stump up the cash and buy Penn out. 

he saved our club, it now looks like he is seeking to ruin it in my opinion

Dan link said:
he saved our club, it now looks like he is seeking to ruin it in my opinion

And in the eyes of many (and in my own), that's exactly as it appears.

Possible peace Plan.

Max Delmege to step aside from the board appointing another Delmege person (not neccesarily another Delmege) in his place, still retains his share of voting BUT potentially takes away the drama's attached for a new CEO.

Scott Penn steps down as Chairman but retains board position, again same reason as above.

Football Club rep to take position of Chairman of the new board.

AND here's the "curved ball".

The Football Club person to be a woman......seconded to the board to replace Kerry Sibraa who has resigned.

Some have suggested Sarah Murdoch but that won't happen (she doesn't have the time nor is in the country enough)......perhaps one of the high profile "Eagles Angels".......I don't have a full list of them, maybe a Layne Beachley or Melinda Gainsford????

We'd be the first club to appoint a woman as Chairman........AND, if anyone can "broker a peace" it might be one of those ladies!!!

Just an idea......any thoughts everyone???

I am pretty sure they have a replacement in mind if not already in place for sibraa

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Possible peace Plan.

Max Delmege to step aside from the board appointing another Delmege person (not neccesarily another Delmege) in his place, still retains his share of voting BUT potentially takes away the drama's attached for a new CEO.

Scott Penn steps down as Chairman but retains board position, again same reason as above.

AND here's the \"curved ball\".

The Football Club person to be a woman......seconded to the board to replace Kerry Sibraa who has resigned.

Some have suggested Sarah Murdoch but that won't happen (she doesn't have the time nor is in the country enough)......perhaps one of the high profile \"Eagles Angels\".......I don't have a full list of them, maybe a Layne Beachley or Melinda Gainsford????

We'd be the first club to appoint a woman as Chairman........AND, if anyone can \"broker a peace\" it might be one of those ladies!!!

Wendy Harmer ?

It has to be the right person for the role regardless of gender....anything else would be a token measure

How about an idendepent Chairperson from outside the owners/football club?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Possible peace Plan.

AND here's the \"curved ball\".

Some have suggested Sarah Murdoch but that won't happen (she doesn't have the time nor is in the country enough)......perhaps one of the high profile \"Eagles Angels\".......I don't have a full list of them, maybe a Layne Beachley or Melinda Gainsford????

We'd be the first club to appoint a woman as Chairman........AND, if anyone can \"broker a peace\" it might be one of those ladies!!!

Believe this and you'd believe in Santa Claus, six day creation and the easter bunny.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8