News: Matai looks to KO Gasnier and Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>IT'S a rivalry etched more in controversy than in blood and the next chapter in their trans-Tasman battle will be written tonight.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5064-matai-looks-to-ko-gasnier-and-dragons.html">Read the full article</a>

ManlyBacker link said:
<p>IT'S a rivalry etched more in controversy than in blood and the next chapter in their trans-Tasman battle will be written tonight.</p>

<a href=\"http://www.silvertails.net/news/5064-matai-looks-to-ko-gasnier-and-dragons.html\">Read the full article</a>

My money is on the Matai :)

Gasnier will be looking over his shoulders for Matai the whole game but he can't avoid him all night.
Smash him to a pulp but please, nothing stupid at this time of the year Stevie.

Every time I read dribble like this Manly or NSW lose. No words in the paper required just action on the field. This game will show Manly supporters what the team for the finals is made of.

Articles like this could be potentially fire up the players involved and end up all pear-shaped, i.e if Matai's shoulder charge goes all wrong we might have him sitting on the sidelines.

Just get on with the game without this crap.

swoop link said:
Articles like this could be potentially fire up the players involved and end up all pear-shaped, i.e if Matai's shoulder charge goes all wrong we might have him sitting on the sidelines.

Just get on with the game without this crap.

yep. couldn't agree more

The article is not the problem, it is the headline that is the issue

Matai says nothing of the sort in that article

I can imagine you will be happy watching them both go at it tonight Kiwi.  We know they both give you chubbies. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4