News: Matai and Lyon clear to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY have received a twin boost ahead of Sunday’s round five NRL clash against the Wests Tigers with representative pair Steve Matai and Jamie Lyon cleared to play.  The integral players trained strongly at the Sydney Sports Academy in Narrabeen on Thursday afternoon. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/matai-and-lyon-clear-to-play.html">Read the full article</a>

Well there is no excuse for tomorrow now. Strongest side available on the park for the first time this year. We need to prove against the Tigers that we have what it takes to go back to back. This has now become the most important game of the season ;)

We need to win like 4 weeks ago and while ill be happy for us to just get the 2 points i really hope we win well this will do wonders for sides confidence after dropping 4 straight games.

Go Manly and please ****ing smash em

im pumped. hopefully it doesnt rain for us when we sit on the hill... not only that but the last few times the boys played in wet weather.. were the 2 worst performances ive seen in years.

Great to hear we're going to have a strong side on Sunday. No rain would be great. We really need to win but I'm not having any expectations.
To cope with nerves I may need a general anesthetic for the duration of the match. Hopefully when they bring me back round I'll hear that Manly's won by 50.

Rain is predicted (80%, 5-10mm). Refer:

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/nsw/sydney/brookvale

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8