News: Marshall returns fire at ‘lucky’ claim

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>THE war of words between Wests Tigers and Manly continued yesterday, with Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall hitting back at the suggestion by Sea Eagles second-rower Anthony Watmough that the Tigers got lucky in Monday night’s thriller.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4151-marshall-returns-fire-at-lucky-claim.html">Read the full article</a>

I don't see a war of words anywhere.  Watmough commented, Marshall said something back... each is entitled to back themselves and their team and praise the other side which is what happened. 

But whatever makes the journos happy... stir the pot.

Wonder what would journalists write about without manufacturing wars and conflicts?

Rex link said:
Wonder what would journalists write about without manufacturing wars and conflicts?

Daisy chains and butterflies?

Marshall is clearly wrong.  They were lucky, aided by a poor performance for the first 60 minutes and the last three by us. 

Sheens and Payten both admitted they were lucky in the interview I heard on Triple MMM straight after the match. Maybe Marshall should ask them.

Even Gus said they were lucky.

Even Mark reckons they are lucky!!

Say what you wish Benji, two of the trys WERE lucky!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2