1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Manly warn Storm

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 4, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>Manly have warned the Melbourne Storm they can expect to 'cop it' from the Brookvale Oval faithful when they face off in a crucial round 22 clash on Saturday night.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5019-manly-warn-storm.html">Read the full article</a>

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Woooooo, I'm sure that'll do it.  After the Newcastle battle, we're sure to scare the pants off them. 

3. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Wouldn't matter about the cap (or their lack of it),they'd still cop heaps off Manly fans.It's an intense rivalry between the clubs.Things like the "cock"er hit on stewart would keep our fans fired up.

4. sydsider

sydsider Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Banner time ideas.Just print off heaps of hundred dollar bills off the household printer and stick them on whatever clothes you wear to the game.
    I mean stick them everywhere on yourself.Then give them 80 mins of verbal attacking.I like that.

5. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Sign Idea

"Hey Greg the Marina's that way ----"

6. sydsider

sydsider Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Good one.How about GI want to come fishing in me knew boat that me boss gave me.

7. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    No doubt that will see you serving about 10 years. Enjoy.

DSM hit it on the head. They must be soooo scared.

8. dozdoz

dozdoz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is still think turning our backs to them when they run out on the field and not making a sound is the best idea i heard off someone the other day/.

9. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Yep,that is the biggest "dis" we can give them-don't acknowledge their existence!!!!That's what I'll be doing if I can swing the x and get to the game!!!

10. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Classic, well said!!!