News: Manly Team v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
<p>SEA EAGLES: </p><p>1. Michael Robertson 2. Michael Bani 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Shane Neumann 6. Chris Bailey 7. Matt Orford (c) 8. Brent Kite 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Glenn Hall 13. Glenn Stewart Interchange: 14. Heath L'Estrange 15. Jason King 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. George Rose; Reserves: 18. Shane Rodney</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/manly-team-v-knights.html">Read the full article</a>

If neuman is in I am going to go throw a sneaky $50 on Newcastle.

I would say with Lyon gone Bailey will shift to centre again and Stewart into 5/8

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And Jamie Lyon can't be playing???

Des "Radar" Hasler is up to his old tricks again, or Zorba asked him the team and he said "Tell the ****ers same as last week but add Rodney"

Are you sure that this is this weeks team and not last weeks? Surely they wouldn't even consider Lyon after his knee injury. Reports on MSE in the injury update section said that both Williams were due back round 3-4. Surely one if not both would be coming back this weekend.
Please, anything but Neumann.

I have no problem with the team

Neumann had a shocker, but many have had those. I remember Cuthbo being absolute rubbish in his 1st 3-4 games.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Neumann had a shocker, but many have had those. I remember Cuthbo being absolute rubbish in his 1st 3-4 games.

I have not seen a worst game played for manly since Jye Mullane fae it Kiwi he was terrible in so many ways

He was shocking, but he was not the lone ranger in that department

I was watching bits of the game from Penrith last season the other night, where Des started him for 20 mins in the centres to keep Lyon out of the tough stuff, and he was reasonably good in that game.

I remember similar sentiments from the site 2 weeks ago about Suniula, and he responded with a reasonable effort against the Warriors, no reason neumann can't do the same

Dan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=179920.msg216484#msg216484 date=1238485980]

I have not seen a worst game played for manly since Jye Mullane fae it Kiwi he was terrible in so many ways
[/quote]
Yes, he was terrible but the club has invested a fair bit of cash in him so he must have something going for him. Give him some slack and reserve judgement. We only completed something like 22 out of 42 sets so he was the only one guilty out there.

I will tell the Daily Liberal and the Central West Daily to look out for a naked man walking down the Mitchell Highway.

Matabele link said:
I will tell the Daily Liberal and the Central West Daily to look out for a naked man walking down the Mitchell Highway.

Whats the temperature at the moment going over the mountains - could be a tad embarassing.  Actually he hasn't played yet, I am hoping Wolfy will be back as a late change

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179920.msg216494#msg216494 date=1238487288]

Whats the temperature at the moment going over the mountains - could be a tad embarassing.  Actually he hasn't played yet, I am hoping Wolfy will be back as a late change
[/quote]  Warm for the rest of this week but cold over the weekend.  Get it over and done with I say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4