News: Manly star accused of second altercation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nutzcraw link said:
Maybe Brett Stewart isn't as cleanskinned as we thought/wished???

I love the bloke... think he is the greatest player we have seen in quite some time but alot of crap is starting to come out about him.

Might be a good idea to stay away from the drink.

He is a clean skin don't worry.  This is all media bullS**t.

There are at least three players in the team who need to be pulled into line with their drinking.

I just re-read the full article and it makes me wonder why this woman is so out to get Stewart and Manly. Did she ever put the moves on a Manly player and was rejected?
If this incident was a non-event in Feb '08 when it allegedly happened, then it's still is a non-event now. She must be really trying to dig up dirt and bring him down, especially with timing the article to be published two days before he returns to the field.
I'm beginning to seriously not like her.

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180067.msg218582#msg218582 date=1239355047]
Did she ever put the moves on a Manly player and was rejected?

Zorba knocked her back, but that was only last week. Hardly time to build up the hate.
[/quote]

Cliffy Gc knocked her back the week before hence the Manly hate.

OK, - don't be too rude, but......
If she has been associated with The Footy Show, Fatty is on the same and if the article was true (very doubtful - it was in The Telegraph) that he was no longer a fav or pretty much on the outer with the Manly Club could there be some form of colusion there in regards to the story or perhaps the unnamed source???

Yes, another example of impeccable journalism. Sit on a story for 4 weeks and then run it when it will have maximum impact on the mental preparation of the subject of the allegations. No wonder journalists of her ilk rank up there with politicians, used car salesmen, and personal injury lawyers in terms of credibility. Makes you wonder about her motives.

Nutzcraw link said:

I love the bloke... think he is the greatest player we have seen in quite some time but alot of crap is starting to come out about him.

What "alot of crap" ?

One allegation. One non event. 

Cant believe you said that Nutz.

Immature thoery on this reporter - she's really a lesbian and she hates men, particularly good looking ones. She's having a particularly bad week as even her sex toys said "No," to her.
I apologise if this post breaches the Silvertails Code of Conduct.

niccipops link said:
Immature thoery on this reporter - she's really a lesbian and she hates men, particularly good looking ones. She's having a particularly bad week as even her sex toys said \"No,\" to her.

Thats pretty poor form.

niccipops link said:
Immature thoery on this reporter - she's really a lesbian and she hates men, particularly good looking ones. She's having a particularly bad week as even her sex toys said \"No,\" to her.

I'm glad that you've said it and not one of us guys otherwise we'd be in deep sh!t.

;) Niccipops - political incorrectness (?) aside you did make me giggle. Thankyou.
I think she was the woman who pushed and won for the rights for women to enter male change rooms for interviews.... maybe they all knocked her back or maybe she is jealous their equipment ::) is bigger and better than hers......

Kaza - what did you email?

Nutzcraw link said:

Well said Nutz we all love Brett but there does seem to be some problem here with drink,we as a club can't have our head up our arse because he is a great player.Don't get me wrong I believe he will be found innocent of charges against him,but maybe if someone at the club took it more seriously last year there would not have been a problem.

mwsneagle link said:
;) Niccipops - political incorrectness (?) aside you did make me giggle. Thankyou.
I think she was the woman who pushed and won for the rights for women to enter male change rooms for interviews.... maybe they all knocked her back or maybe she is jealous their equipment ::) is bigger and better than hers......

Kaza - what did you email?

just how i thought she is attacking a yet to be proven guilty person.. and everyone deserves a fair go.. more politely written than i wanted to..  but got my point across with a dig at her at the same time lol

boys lets abuse the crap out of her for being a crap journo, but can we leave off on the extra stuff because she's a chick?

What Sam Newman did down here to Caroline Wilson was about the most unfunny thing I have seen in a while. 

missing_something link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180067.msg218603#msg218603 date=1239401190]

Thats pretty poor form.
[/quote]I did report myself for being immature - it's fun though.

I hope the crowd cheers for Brett tomorrow

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4