News: Manly sign Toowoomba speedster Joshua Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="byline first ">MANLY have won the race to sign one of Australia's most promising young athletes - a freakishly talented 15-year-old with dreams of running at the Olympics and playing NRL.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5439-manly-sign-toowoomba-speedster-joshua-robinson.html">Read the full article</a>

Roosters are very excited  :D

Seriously, well done Crusher and his contacts. He does look after the kids very well. We have another young Indigenous boy from far up QLD who he is working slowly with, suppose to be a gun centre or wing. I believe moving to Ballin's Dad school in Brisbane to be supported.

Problem is at 15 he is years away from nrl and if he becomes a superstar will he will shoot back to the Broncos or "go home" to the Cowboys  :-\
Our only hope is that he is being groomed for Brett's spot in 4-5 years.

He could give our backline a 100 metre race: Matai, Jamie, T-Rex and Robbo can have a 15 metre head start and shake their hands as he runs right past them.  ;D  Matty :Quicksand" Cross can have 75 metre headstart  :eek:

632579-josh-robinson.jpg

is that a gang sign i see ;)

sounds good but i can see him carving up in u20's, everyone will get excited to see him in 1st grade only for the roosters to sign him.....

HIs Dad is an instant Eagles supporter - love it !
Good on them, one and all.

EDIT: Thank Christ for guys like Crusher at his club. We are market leaders in ONE area.

Silvertails Posting Formula

1) Read good news
2) Turn into a negative or have a stab at the club

This formula can be adapted to anything by replacing Step 1

Darren link said:
Roosters are very excited  :D

Seriously, well done Crusher and his contacts. He does look after the kids very well. We have another young Indigenous boy from far up QLD who he is working slowly with, suppose to be a gun centre or wing. I believe moving to Ballin's Dad school in Brisbane to be supported.

Problem is at 15 he is years away from nrl and if he becomes a superstar will he will shoot back to the Broncos or \"go home\" to the Cowboys  :-
Our only hope is that he is being groomed for Brett's spot in 4-5 years.

He could give our backline a 100 metre race: Matai, Jamie, T-Rex and Robbo can have a 15 metre head start and shake their hands as he runs right past them.  ;D  Matty :Quicksand\" Cross can have 75 metre headstart  :eek:
Darren I've met you and I know your good bloke but to be blunt you are coming accross as a tool of late you need to pull your head. This is good news for the club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6