News: Manly Sea Eagles fly or die on X-factor Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>HE IS the player who might concede a soft try but then score two. Who will miss an easy tackle and then trample someone as a get-square. Look listless on a kick-return and then bump off three defenders.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5052-manly-sea-eagles-fly-or-die-on-x-factor-tony-williams.html">Read the full article</a>

Dude come on,i was talking to the peice of **** journo,Lyon doesnt need a winger,his well above standard for 1on1 tackling

Obvious joke should have been obvious

JUST  read trex`s brother got done for selling drugs,  possession of fire arms & stolen jewellery..hope its just his brother only manly dont need more bad publicity..

Unfortunate, Manly and T-Rex get named in association with this.

daily Tele story titled:
Manly player Tony Williams' brother charged after police raid home

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/manly-player-tony-williams-brother-charged-after-police-raid-home/story-e6freuzi-1225905092732#ixzz0wWx5xifd

well it's obvious Tony wasn't taking anything, he's so mellow on the field. If we see him come out like a raging bull, making multiple hit ups instead of slipping into dummy half and passing, jumping over smaller wingers for bombs, running hard and straight and getting upset if he makes a mistake than questions will have to be asked.

jjai link said:
JUST  read trex`s brother got done for selling drugs,  possession of fire arms & stolen jewellery..hope its just his brother only manly dont need more bad publicity..
jjai link said:
There's a bad apple in every bunch mate. We've got one in my family & I bet you have one in yours.

No worries. All the agro he ever needs will be on the field.

jjai link said:
you are a ****en imbo mate

some familys have dark sheep

i have a brother who was in and out of jail from the time he was 17 - 35 for all sorts of crap.
Lucky for him he found god (each to their own) and turned his live around in the last 8 years.

Does that mean im a crim

(Fluffy, fro and co no need for smart comments here you clowns)

Cambo link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184621.msg284276#msg284276 date=1281737799]

[/quote]

Well done mate, you just made Tahu and Inglis cry

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=184621.msg284448#msg284448 date=1281853621]

[/quote]

Well done mate, you just made Tahu and Inglis cry
[/quote]

I giggled at that quite a lot

Cambo link said:
you are a f**ken imbo mate

i have a brother who was in and out of jail from the time he was 17 - 35 for all sorts of crap.
Lucky for him he found god (each to their own) and turned his live around in the last 8 years.

Does that mean im a crim

[/quote]

you know my family, we are still looking for a white sheep.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=184621.msg284448#msg284448 date=1281853621]

Does that mean im a crim

[/quote]

you know my family, we are still looking for a white sheep.
[/quote]

Join the club,we have jackets

Cambo link said:

Does that mean im a crim

[/quote] :eek:  wat the fuk went on here..  i wasnt having a go at him you fukn bull frog looking fuk head  ..  & i dnt want to know about your family history.. dead set fukn idiot, i was just telling you`s what i fukn read..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4