News: Manly says no to Ox as Kimmorley future unclear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="articleBody" />
<p>Veteran halfback Brett Kimmorley is uncertain what impact Canterbury's signing of Trent Hodkinson will have on his future, with the young gun's arrival at the Bulldogs threatening to force him into a significant pay cut or retirement.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4868-kimmorley-future-unclear-after-dogs-get-hodkinson.html">Read the full article</a>

Maybe we will sign Kimmorley for 12 months until DCE is ready for FG or to give us time to buy another half?

The supporters with seats near to the ground had better buy helmets for xmas.

I could see us picking up Kimmorley on a one year package. Similar to what happened in 74 when Manly and the Rorters swapped Junee and Mayes.

He would get bigger bucks in England. Stranger things have happened.

If Kimmorely is seen in Maroon and white again, there may just be a riot at brookvale.

There is no player that I was happier to see leave us when he left the NE's.

I remember sitting on the sideline the very next time he was at Brookvale and he went to tap the ball from a penalty and cold dropped it out in front of him, that was right in front of me, and let me tell you the entire crowd were giving it to him, which is why he dropped it in the first place.

I have never seen another player been given as much stick as he copped that day, not even the "Wally's a wanker" chant and the boo's from the entire crowd for Rowdy Shearer rivaled what Noddy copped and deserved

I seem to recall Craig Field also getting booed loudly at Brookvale oval. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6