News: Manly hoping Hummers will prevent off-field bummers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div id="googleAds" class="ad adSpot-textBox" />
<p>MANLY are set to provide their NRL stars with around-the-clock access to a vehicle - a Hummer, no less - and a driver to lessen the chance of off-field misdemeanours.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5378-manly-hoping-hummers-will-prevent-off-field-bummers.html">Read the full article</a>

What a waste of bloody $$$.

And here I was thinking the club was low on $$$.So much so that when selecting the CEO they had to penny pinch.

Interesting how Hummers are no longer in production in the US because the demand for them has fallen off significantly... or did they go broke.

Young blokes in hummers.  Idiots.  Cab vouchers would be a better look.  Maybe the club should approach Manly Cabs to sponsor, or is that thinking to laterally.   

hahaha The title of this article......ZOMG!!! A hummer would keep me quiet.....sheesh I hope this journo intended the double entendre.

Hummer (slang) fellatio in which the person performing the act vibrates their mouth by humming.

From a branding perspective it is not that bad of an idea.

If we are to embrace the silvertails then a hummer fits

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4