News: Manly forwards hit back at accusations they are soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p>STUNG by mounting criticism, Manly front-rowers Jason King and Josh Perry have fired back at accusations the Sea Eagles pack is "soft". <strong>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4938-manly-forwards-hit-back-at-accusations-they-are-soft.html">Read the full article</a>

Nothing wrong with giving our pack a bit of a kicking in the media. Some of the players are wondering why they are being called soft, I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's been too much loving and not enough criticism of our team.

All the good news stories are gone and a kick in the arse is exactly what the need. Top of the overgrown ego list is Watmough and if he continues to play the way he has been, then bench him. Why reward players for inept performances?

"I don't know whether we are soft" 
"I think, if anything, some can be accused of trying too hard."

Every time I say ive seen it all, something pops up that proves me wrong.

lol @  manly forwards hit back at accusations.. i like to know how .. the only way they can hit back is dominate the middle of the field next 3 games.. then they have hit back.. **** the words being quoted from their mouths  .. we want to see it  in action..

Dessie needs to make some hard decisions and start benching underperforming players.  He needs the kick in the arse just as much as the players do.

Seaeagle63 link said:
Dessie needs to make some hard decisions and start benching underperforming players.  He needs the kick in the arse just as much as the players do.
Pat you are just the man to do it..... keep it in the family and all that.  p.s Nice photo, you must have a great photographer!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4