1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Manly coach Des Hasler accuses the NRL of double standards over Todd Carney affair *

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rex, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    <div id="story-body">
    <div class="article-media article-media-large media-count-1 first-image-640w360h">
    <div class="video"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="story-intro">
    <p><strong> </strong>Manly coach Des Hasler has accused the NRL of double standards over the Todd Carney affair, questioning David Gallop?s decision not to ban the Roosters star.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5388-manly-coach-des-hasler-accuses-the-nrl-of-double-standards-over-todd-carney-affair-.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
  3. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    lol.  "Sick 'em Rex" still creates those better visuals of anteaters and such.

Wish that WAS my penmanship, Jatz.  Staff writers at Foxsports.  Apparently you have to specify authors even when none are specified by the newspaper, otherwise this system assumes the poster is the author.

4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    No, I knew you were not the author Rex.

TBH, im fairly disappointed with the lack of support to an issue that deserved better from some people on here.

Still remember the bonds anteater ad... loved it. The marketer may have been taken out of me but the memory hasnt.