1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Manly CEO checks in

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, May 26, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <div id="storyBody" class="textResize" style="font-size: 13px;">
    <p>MANLY chief executive Graham Lowe admits he has neglected the NRL club’s feeder club, the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles, since he took charge for the 2010 season, but yesterday he was making up for lost time.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4808-manly-ceo-checks-in.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    With all due respect to the SSCE, why should we care anymore? They wont be our feeder club next year, we would be better off paying attention to Mt Prichard here in the NSW Cup.

Not that I like the situation mind, I think the NSWRL/QRL have screwed up big time on this.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    thee is some hope that this decision will be changed and we can keep the SCSE on board. I hope so, because being on the verge of relocating there, I certainly will be interested in following them

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    AS far as Manly goes this is one crap decision by the ARL and one of the few times I support the QRL. The Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles relationship with Manly is a terrific one and it would be a tragedy if it ended, for both organisations.

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Council are about to significantly upgrade the Stadium too.