News: Lyon predicts Manly can go from 5th to Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>MANLY co-captain Jamie Lyon believes 2010 could be the year that a team outside the top four usurps Parramatta’s fairytale run to last season’s grand final on the first Sunday in October at ANZ Stadium.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4993-lyon-predicts-manly-can-go-from-5th-to-premiers.html">Read the full article</a>

glad i read the full article before my original post of ..are they planning  to finish 5th..
the only reason the top8 even has this chance in 2010 is because melb arent vying for a spot in the 8.. diff scenario if the extra team was in there..

last week we were under the radar this week we already broke our media silence..
not 1 word from our camp all last week this week  they`re lining up to talk...  just  sHHHH  jamie no need to tell just keep it to yourself...

Good to see Lyon has us finishing the season proper in 5th.

I might offer my services to the club as a psychic

Lastest survey of League fans has Dragons favourites with 19% of the vote and Parra and Manly roundabout 15%. Not scientific (it was the Telegraph) but it indicates that we are up there.

Not sure what the betting odds are the moment and if they reflect this sort of figure. We have a show if we can improve our defence!!

Our defense is fine
Take away 8 points from repeated penaltys and ur left with 12
Loti ran over Farrar and Lui crossed over in the corner from a juggling act
Tigers are a basketball team,they pass pass pass flick pass drop pass
i am happy with 12 points on the board,because as gus said the 1st 8 were bullcrap
as all those penaltys were bad 50/50 calls

The try from the penalty had an offside in it aswell

Canteen Worker link said:
Lastest survey of League fans has Dragons favourites with 19% of the vote and Parra and Manly roundabout 15%. Not scientific (it was the Telegraph) but it indicates that we are up there.

Not sure what the betting odds are the moment and if they reflect this sort of figure. We have a show if we can improve our defence!!

It indicates fans opinions are fickle at best

Dan link said:

You do realise we are all going to give you heaps if we don't finish 5th..lol

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184346.msg279451#msg279451 date=1280308469]

You do realise we are all going to give you heaps if we don't finish 5th..lol
[/quote]

i quake in my virtual boots.

this is an ongoing joke that has been going on here since close to the inception of the site.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2