News: Laurie Daley: Manly to finish 13th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Laurie Daley says: "Like every NRL team, when you've been on top for a while you pay the price with the salary cap. You start to lose players and I think that's what happened at Manly.

The club's top 19 players are very good, but if they start to get a few injuries and start to put rookies in, it's hard to see them coping as well as some of the other teams. You really need 25 players who can do the job and I don't know that they've got the depth. If Brett Stewart recovers they are a chance of playing finals football but it remains to be seen how quickly he can get back to his best."

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5374-laurie-daley-manly-to-finish-13th.html">Read the full article</a>

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298755312[/time]

2011 Manly NRL Squad
Matt Ballin, Jamie Buhrer, Daly Cherry-Evans, Matt Cross, Kieran Foran, Joe Galuvao, William Hopoate, Jason King, Brent Kite, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Vic Mauro, Junior Palau, Michael Robertson, Shane Rodney, George Rose, Terence Seu Seu, Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams.

13th is good for Lozza he normal prediction is that we get the spoon

Wow 13th thats better than his prediction for us in 2008 isn't it? That bignose cocksucker wouldn't know what ****ing day it is let alone how to tip rugby league. Fair dinkum Penrith at 15th is he for real or does he pretend to be a complete dickhead.

snoz had secretly always wanted to play for manly i think he is still dirty at not getting that chance .

i rate him as one of the worst commentators so there lol snozmeister along with his sidekick frankenstein smith who likes to scream at everything going on in a game

The Adjudicator says: "After such a lacklustre 2010 season I was stunned to see Manly had shopped at Go Lo to grab their off-season recruits. Seriously, Dessie, it aint 2008 anymore - your squad is staler than Bert Newton. This mob will be lucky to make the eight

What, does Loz mean? older than Bert Newton, I didn't write this!!  :D

He never mentions experienced team  ;D

I don't know why everyone is complaining. The lower he tips us to come the better we do. I'll be buying grand finaltickets when they come out now.

Gonzo's never been a big fan of the boys.  I'd love to see him with egg on his face after the boys do well this season.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I'm just suprised that someone out there is actually willing to give Daley money to write.

Not as shocked as I am that this article didn't come from the Terror though.

Listen to 2 minutes of his commentary and you know what a clown he is. He was a great on field hlaf but he isn't the most intelligent guy. I also can't work out how he keeps getting coaching jobs, has he ever won a game as coach? All he seems to be able to do is tell the players to do is work for one another and put in those little effort. My under 6's coach gave better advice than that

To put it into perspective this is a guy who got fired from Channel 9 cause his commentary was so poor. Channel 9's commentary team involves Wally Lewis gibber and Joey Johns laughing at Andrew Voss for 80 minutes

Yesterdays Hero, and big nose laurie daley knows nothing, good player on his day but today sadly he is just a clown.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4