1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Laurie Daley: Manly to finish 13th

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Laurie Daley says: "Like every NRL team, when you've been on top for a while you pay the price with the salary cap. You start to lose players and I think that's what happened at Manly.

The club's top 19 players are very good, but if they start to get a few injuries and start to put rookies in, it's hard to see them coping as well as some of the other teams. You really need 25 players who can do the job and I don't know that they've got the depth. If Brett Stewart recovers they are a chance of playing finals football but it remains to be seen how quickly he can get back to his best."

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5374-laurie-daley-manly-to-finish-13th.html">Read the full article</a>
    [hr]Post  automatically merged: [time]1298755312[/time][hr]

2011 Manly NRL Squad
    Matt Ballin, Jamie Buhrer, Daly Cherry-Evans, Matt Cross, Kieran Foran, Joe Galuvao, William Hopoate, Jason King, Brent Kite, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Vic Mauro, Junior Palau, Michael Robertson, Shane Rodney, George Rose, Terence Seu Seu, Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams.

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    13th is good for Lozza he normal prediction is that we get the spoon

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Lolza Daley at it again. What a muppet.

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Daley is a smoker of the c#ck.

5. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Wow 13th thats better than his prediction for us in 2008 isn't it? That bignose cocksucker wouldn't know what ****ing day it is let alone how to tip rugby league. Fair dinkum Penrith at 15th is he for real or does he pretend to be a complete dickhead.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    snoz had secretly always wanted to play for manly i think he is still dirty at not getting that chance .

i rate him as one of the worst commentators so there lol snozmeister along with his sidekick frankenstein smith who likes to scream at everything going on in a game

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    The Adjudicator says: "After such a lacklustre 2010 season I was stunned to see Manly had shopped at Go Lo to grab their off-season recruits. Seriously, Dessie, it aint 2008 anymore - your squad is staler than Bert Newton. This mob will be lucky to make the eight

What, does Loz mean? older than Bert Newton, I didn't write this!!  :D

He never mentions experienced team  ;D

8. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
  9. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,533 / 32
    Daley's a world class goose. I'd only be worried if he'd picked us to win the Grand Final.

10. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I don't know why everyone is complaining. The lower he tips us to come the better we do. I'll be buying grand finaltickets when they come out now.

11. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    I think his hairpiece must be growing inward.

12. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I'd be worried if Sneaky Pete tipped us to come this low

13. Andy 1972

Andy 1972 Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Gonzo's never been a big fan of the boys.  I'd love to see him with egg on his face after the boys do well this season.

Andy1972
    Manly Forever.

14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    I'm just suprised that someone out there is actually willing to give Daley money to write.

Not as shocked as I am that this article didn't come from the Terror though.

15. Captain of the Gate

Captain of the Gate Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Listen to 2 minutes of his commentary and you know what a clown he is. He was a great on field hlaf but he isn't the most intelligent guy. I also can't work out how he keeps getting coaching jobs, has he ever won a game as coach? All he seems to be able to do is tell the players to do is work for one another and put in those little effort. My under 6's coach gave better advice than that

To put it into perspective this is a guy who got fired from Channel 9 cause his commentary was so poor. Channel 9's commentary team involves Wally Lewis gibber and Joey Johns laughing at Andrew Voss for 80 minutes

16. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Not to mention Gus and Rabs who both are lets say below average

17. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    He picks NRL finishing positions like he picks NSW Origin sides.

18. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,845 / 192
    Yesterdays Hero, and big nose laurie daley knows nothing, good player on his day but today sadly he is just a clown.

19. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 16
    He says the same thing every year, WTF would he know the ****ing idiot.

20. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Well said CC