News: King ready for tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
PROP Jason King has declared he is a certain starter for the Sea Eagles in Friday’s big clash with the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium, just 48 hours after playing for the Blues in their bruising State of Origin clash with Queensland.

Read the full article

Darren said:
he should be nice and fresh for metres gained. Rip it up Kingy!
See Darren you wonder why blokes on here rip in to you. There's no need for snide comments like that, the bloke made 27 tackles you think he will be fresh. Pull your head out of your backside seriously.

Cambo said:
Darren said:
See Darren you wonder why blokes on here rip in to you. There's no need for snide comments like that, the bloke made 27 tackles you think he will be fresh. Pull your head out of your backside seriously.

Leave him alone Cambo. He has 3 degrees FFS.

Cambo said:
Darren said:

27 tackles isn't exactly what i would call a backbreaking effort.

Fonz said:
Am i not a true supporter cause i don't have a degree?

No but you must refrain from commentary/analysis on juniors and players ability, especially in relation to their age.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4