News: Ivan unhinged by Matai try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />"MAYBE I should start pulling some doors off hinges," coach Ivan Cleary said yesterday after watching Manly continue to right their season, this time at the expense of his Warriors and with the help of a controversial try.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4692-ivan-unhinged-by-matai-try.html">Read the full article</a>

Shocking decision. If that is what constitues a try these days it show's we are heading in the wrong direction. I'll take it because we were playing better than them and deserved the win anyway and also because a similiarly poor decision cost us a game a few weeks back. But fark me dead, when are these wankers in pink gonna start getting it right??

take away the try we still win.

do the same against the eels and they lose

Thats the difference

How was awarding that try any different from all these "he had a fingernail on it so its a try" decisions???? Can anyone here say with 100% certainty that he knocked it on? It was a classic benefit try for mine

The Matai try, was a fair try..

The ball is actually projected forward, from the downward pressure, into Matai's rib cage. The definition of downward pressure is.. Hand on ball on grass.

Ivan Cleary needs to shut the hell up!

GO MANLY!

Nutzcraw link said:
good luck justifying that this week fella's
We don't need to justify anything. We are not the officials. Manly are graceful winners, we accept the refs decision (and are also pleased that the officials did go to OPSM last week.)

Very true Fluffy!
I liked Cleary as a player but unfortunately he encountered Ridge in front of him. If it wasn't for Turban Head, Ivan would have been the no 1 fullback at Manly for a number of years!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6