News: It's been a long road, but Stewart is back where he belongs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>BRETT STEWART was close to tears as he told of his pride at captaining Manly to a courageous defeat of the Sydney Roosters yesterday.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5443-its-been-a-long-road-but-stewart-is-back-where-he-belongs.html">Read the full article</a>

Stewie is a lengend. A Champion player no doubt, but an even better person. I just saw on the news the footage of him saying he wanted to thank the Brookie fans next week for their support over the last 2 years. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't feel like he owes us a thank you. I feel like we owe him one. The fact that he wants to do it though, speaks volumes for the quality of person he is. 

So awesome to finally be seeing all these positive articles!

Next weekend is gonna take forever to come, but it'll be epic.

As Manly fans, we should give him the credit he deserves for being a champion, a packed Brooky on a Sunday arvo. Anything less than a sellout would be disappointing. If I remember rightly his last Brooky game was a sellout vs Tigers where he scored a hatrick. Correct me if I'm wrong!

You're wrong.

What is also wrong is the Wikipedia entry for Brett Stewart.  It looks like the sort of thing Gallop would write to paint Stewart in a bad light.  Is there someone capable of correcting the injustice?  Matabele? DSM? Someone?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6