News: Inglis considers AFL as Souths deal drags on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rant

The whole saga is not worthy of the player they are buying

Positives - Scores against mediocre backlines and has a palm,also he is a highly successful aboriginal which may or may not make people follow him due to racial identity,however id advise against using him as a role model

Negatives - Fat,wife bashing,not a game breaker,overrated,poor english and terrible values,his handshake stands for nothing

If souths are that desperate for this once talented player,they should have him,his market value is way over what it should be and i dont see how the nrl can justify saying the thoroughbreds are not part of the broncos directly but the other sponsors who souths got for him are just at an arms length because souths found the sponsorship,show me a player who would pick a team after having his own sponsorship deals,its all a lie,Lockyer whilst a legend of the game has a market value of $250k,his loyalty will see him play for nothing for the bronco's if he had to,same as Menzies did for us,however saying that his worth $250k when his been the australian captain and is the incumbent captain,well thats just a joke,the man outside him is worth $650k per year plus,every other man in that team in a backline position is worth more than him,Lyon reportedly $450K,Slater would be worth a mint as would the rest of our squad,Chocco would be atleast $350k and his a forward!!!

The whole thing is nothing but double standards,its about a news limited player leaving the organisation and any club who vies for his signature is going to pay through the nose for him due to news wanting him out of the game if not playing for them

/rant

Funny how everyone sings the praises of Russell Crowe re media coverage but over look his involvment in this

If he had not said anything Inglis would be a bunny...

I would have thought it would be Carlton :p :)
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/no-income-hefty-mortgage--inglis-says-yes-to-talks-with-essendon-20101220-1936k.html

Bye bye GI. I couldn't give a flying f**k if he goes to another code or drops off the face of the earth altogether.

its his own fault for listening to his manager & russell , he wold be settled with the bronx now if he didn't

No BE he couldnt go to Brisbane to sign the contract because it was raining and the plane couldnt take off.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
its his own fault for listening to his manager & russell , he wold be settled with the bronx now if he didn't

Apparently Gainey (his manager) tried to convince him to honour his deal with the Broncos. Their relationship has supposedly been 'frosty' ever since.

Inglis goes to Brisbane to be with the girl to whom he is engaged (who he bashed!). Suddenly he is in Sydney and now Melbourne and AFL are the prospects. Does his lady really come into the equation?

Murphy's law, Karma or what ever you want to call it. Had he honoured his original agreement and signed to Brisbane there would be no issue. The NRL are right. Souths simply can't afford him. It's wrong for them to try to shed players to accomodate him. And it's wrong for them to use third party agreements as the majority of his salary. That is not what they are meant for. **** Greg Inglis and **** Souths. I'm with the NRL on this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4