News: 'I felt sick in the guts,' says sacked Harrigan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
<p class="cN-headingPage prepend-5 span-11 last">BILL HARRIGAN admitted he had endured the worst day of his career after realising his decision to award Mark Gasnier a try in Monday night's game was a horrible mistake.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5072-i-felt-sick-in-the-guts-says-sacked-harrigan.html">Read the full article</a>

You're a dickhead Bill, You want us to believe when you watched a replay on your HD TV at home you thought OH **** I made a mistake. I'm sure most people at the ground watching the big screen (poor quality) could see he lost control.

I called a good mate of mine (dragons fan) after the try thinking he was home in Sydney watching the game on fox. He was actually at Kogarah and he said the crowd, including dragoons fans, were totally stunned and silent when the try was awarded.

Isn't being accountable about owning up to your error and not making excuses that simply don't wash?

By his own admission, he has managed to get most decisions right using the same technology. Well , there was no difference to that technology on Monday night. So how can that be an excuse.
Pull the other one Billy.

I like it when someone is big enough to admit they got something wrong but he can't even do that properly, he has to blame a tv screen, maybe he should have just watched it on the big screen at the ground.  Stick to Lowes adds, at least you can't stuff those up too much.

As much as Harrigan images himself as impartial, Manly hating eyes see through Manly hating lenses.

Geez thanks Bill. Are you gona pay for the big hole in the wall where I threw the remote control and the councilling for my kids after the language that was thrown around the house after that imbecile decision.

That pain in the gut was no doubt alleviated the next time he visited the toilet and gave birth to another trainee referee.  

mickqld link said:
Geez thanks Bill. Are you gona pay for the big hole in the wall where I threw the remote control and the councilling for my kids after the language that was thrown around the house after that imbecile decision.
lol. I was about to throw mine as well. Decided to just kick the laundry basket that was near me instead and knocked over a plant while doing so.

I was in a club with a 50/50 split of Manly/Saints supporters. The Saints fans were just so poor by continually clapping and cheering loudly on every Manly mistake or ref error in their favour. They are always like that. My only hope out of this finals campaign is that they do their usual choke and the world will be alright again.

ManlyBacker link said:
I was in a club with a 50/50 split of Manly/Saints supporters. The Saints fans were just so poor by continually clapping and cheering loudly on every Manly mistake or ref error in their favour. They are always like that. My only hope out of this finals campaign is that they do their usual choke and the world will be alright again.

Here, here as long as Stchoke dont win it I will be satisfied. It will be so funny to see them fail again the losers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4