News: 'I don't want people judging him for what I've done'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
<div class="push-0 span-11 last">
<div class="articleBody">
<p><strong>John Hopoate says his mild-mannered son William will go a long way in the NRL if people let him do his own thing, writes Jamie Pandaram.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5033-i-dont-want-people-judging-him-for-what-ive-done.html">Read the full article</a>

He sounds like a good kid. I still think his nickname could end up as "pinky" though as in, little finger.

But stilla  good kid and I thought he had a solid debut and did not look out of place at all

He is a good kid Dan, was very, very impressed with how he handled himself at the after match function on the Gold Coast

His old man was a ratbag on the field, but there's been worse than him going round that are revered these days. Noone could question his courage and you'd like to have him in your side when things were tough.  He would always be ready to take the ball up the middle when you really needed some yards. I thought he was executed by the media more than anything else at the end; he deserved a lengthy spell but the nrl clearly wanted to rub him out for good.

I loved watching Hoppa Snr play. I'm sure Pinky(great nickname Dan) is a future Manly captain as well keeping us entertained for years.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He is a good kid Dan, was very, very impressed with how he handled himself at the after match function on the Gold Coast

There was a loud roar from the faithfull at the post match function at the leagues club last weekend as well. In fact the cheering was second only to Matai's reception.

Gorgeous George link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184608.msg283757#msg283757 date=1281504656]

There was a loud roar from the faithfull at the post match function at the leagues club last weekend as well. In fact the cheering was second only to Matai's reception.
[/quote]

Matai didn't go up to the Goldy, I was gutted !!

I don't like Pinky, because every bloody time I read it the Pinky and The Brain theme song pops into my head

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I don't like Pinky, because every bloody time I read it the Pinky and The Brain theme song pops into my head

Then call him brain

Pinky is good as it leads to calls such as "sink the pink" and "show us your pink bits"

We have all been waiting for a replacement to Beaver and all the double entendres that went with that.  . 

If he lives up to expectations then one day a headline will scream, 'William the Conqueror'. Bit long for a nickname though. Conky?  ;D

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184608.msg283961#msg283961 date=1281589635]
It's Pinky and the Brain, It's Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius, the other's insane.

Are you thinking what I am thinking pinky?
[/quote]

I think so Brain, but how do we get the squirrels to ride bicycles?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6