News: I’m lucky to be here, concedes Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>SEA Eagles winger David Williams has conceded he is ``very lucky” to still have a chance to push for a spot in Australia’s team for the end-of-season Four Nations tour.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4295-im-lucky-to-be-here-concedes-wolfman.html">Read the full article</a>

Thats what i thought too mata. How in gods name is he being considered for the aussie team... :S

Flip link said:
Thats what i thought too mata. How in gods name is he being considered for the aussie team... :S
  Well it's not like they're world champions or anything.

Wolfman can play but he has been hot and cold this year. His confidence is way down. I think his comments are a good sign, as one doesn't start to overcome a problem until one admits there is one there. I doubt he will push his way into the Aussie side  but I would love to see him in top form for us again next year.

The thing with Wolfy is confidence. He is an outstanding and completely talented player.. Sure he has had some defensive lapses, but it is not because he is not trying, or he is a sucky defender.. its because he is down on confidence.

I dont know what the magic cure for getting confidence back is for him (certainly not reading silvertails!) but I know that once that confidence is back he will be one of the best wingers in the world again  :)

Wolfy goes OK, is still relatively inexperience really, and had an average year. he will only improve as he extends his NRL career

The people that would punt him, would be the same people that if they were running Parramatta would have shown Hayne the door at the end of last season

Agreed there's merit in persisting with wolfman, but only id he does not entertain delusions of grandeur when it comes to next year's pay packet.

Exactly Mata, I doubt we would pay overs for him though

He announced ages ago on the Footy Show he had re signed, don't know why they bother delaying the official announcement

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He announced ages ago on the Footy Show he had re signed, don't know why they bother delaying the official announcement
  Probably waiting for Grand Final week for maximum exposure.  LOL

Wolfie has shown he has talent, but it is easy to come in and perform well when you are under rated. Now that he is on the radar he is a target and that is what he has not handled well. I like the guy, he runs the ball hard and can be effective, he just needs to be more consistant. HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4