News: Hothouse from hell, on and off the field

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>PARRAMATTA Stadium last Sunday at 1.57pm was a hothouse from hell. The Sea Eagles were dripping with sweat when they left the field after their pre-match routine to return to their dressingroom before the much-awaited clash with rivals Parramatta.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4671-hothouse-from-hell-on-and-off-the-field.html">Read the full article</a>

I noticed the roosters game at the SFS had drinks breaks, and started an hour later.  Out West it's way hotter, and there were none.  Strange days indeed. 

They talked about that on the radio.

Up to the two team doctors to decide if drinks breaks are needed, if they can't agree the NRL doctor makes the final decision. Toyota Cup were allowing extra trainers to run water, not sure about first grade.

DSM5 link said:
I noticed the roosters game at the SFS had drinks breaks, and started an hour later.  Out West it's way hotter, and there were none.  Strange days indeed. 
I saw that as well. Strange decision and with it taking just a minute I don't know why they didn't let our game have drinks. That was one very hot day.

Was cold up Here. Almost put a jumper on in fact. You guys are just soft

I assume those cretins will be forced to warm up in the carpark when the return game is on.  Something we've done to the Broncos for years to raise their ire.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6