1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hothouse from hell, on and off the field

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>PARRAMATTA Stadium last Sunday at 1.57pm was a hothouse from hell. The Sea Eagles were dripping with sweat when they left the field after their pre-match routine to return to their dressingroom before the much-awaited clash with rivals Parramatta.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4671-hothouse-from-hell-on-and-off-the-field.html">Read the full article</a>

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I noticed the roosters game at the SFS had drinks breaks, and started an hour later.  Out West it's way hotter, and there were none.  Strange days indeed. 

3. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    They talked about that on the radio.

Up to the two team doctors to decide if drinks breaks are needed, if they can't agree the NRL doctor makes the final decision. Toyota Cup were allowing extra trainers to run water, not sure about first grade.

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I saw that as well. Strange decision and with it taking just a minute I don't know why they didn't let our game have drinks. That was one very hot day.

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Was cold up Here. Almost put a jumper on in fact. You guys are just soft

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I assume those cretins will be forced to warm up in the carpark when the return game is on.  Something we've done to the Broncos for years to raise their ire.