News: Hoppa pleads "Not Guilty"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: News: Hoppa pleads \

He pleaded not guilty because he honestly cant remember.

You must admit it is hard with an IQ of -100

Deads^&t

The point I was making was that he came from a lower socioeconomic background(see welfare and public housing dependent)and was offered a great opportunity to step up in life and have a chance few people get.

He has since treated his new country,its people and legal system with contempt.

Maybe someone should remind him that instead of living on the north shore with support for him and his family with a relatively nice lifestyle,he could have been back in the **** hole Airds district,on welfare or earning little and still relying on the VERY generous taxpayer to subsidize his and families lives.

To show some appreciation and respect to people and the courts should not only be expected,it should be demanded from him.Make no excuses,his expectations do not match ours as Australians.

As for his footy,he was always a dirty,disrespectful player full of cheap shots and worse.I for one am glad not to see him go around each week.Good riddance I say.

Re: News: Hoppa pleads

Seaweed, with that rant you should be supporting Cronulla.  And you use the term 'ours' a little to liberally.

Seaweed link said:
He has since treated his new country,its people and legal system with contempt.

Setting aside the rest of this comment for a minute Ms Hanson, how exactly has Hoppa treated the legal system with contempt?  By trying to stop some journos entering a Court room?

Last time I checked, despite their best endeavours during the Brett Stewart incident, the Daily Telegraph wasn't a part of our legal system.

If you ask me it is the journos who treat our legal system with contempt.

maybe he took one knock to the head too many and thought he was on bouncer duty at the court room.  Probably put up a velvet rope outside and everything. 

He was using intimidation to prevent members of the public from entering a court room.If i need to explain how that is showing contempt for the court,you might need some education. As for the Cronulla comment,are you for real?

Talk about stereotypes.Comments involving immigration,public taxpayer funded housing and respect to Australia, and all you can come up with is Cronulla.

If that wasn't so sad it may be considered funny.

In "OUR" country,we are generous and kind in allowing people to become citizens from other countries.If you think it is acceptable for immigrants to Australia to carry on like hoppa then its obvious that your standards of appreciation and respect are far lower than mine.

I cant for the life of me see how you guys can defend this grub.The mind boggles.

Seaweed link said:
He was using intimidation to prevent members of the public from entering a court room.If i need to explain how that is showing contempt for the court,you might need some education. As for the Cronulla comment,are you for real?

Was he charged with contempt of Court, or did you read about this in the Daily Telegraph?

Seaweed link said:
If you think it is acceptable for immigrants to Australia to carry on like hoppa then its obvious that your standards of appreciation and respect are far lower than mine.

I think Australian born citizens and immigrants should be held to equal standards of behaviour.  I can't see how Hoppa's country of birth is relevant to anything that has happened.

If he bashed an innocent man then that is a terrible thing, whether he was born in Australia or not.  But the fact of the matter is that at this point in time we don't know exactly what Hoppa has done.  Until such time as a Court rules on Hoppa's actions I will reserve judgment and give him the benefit of the doubt.

I grew here, you flew here.  I'm Aussie frew and frew mate.

I'm off to beat the crap out of anyone who isn't a blonde haired blue eyed Aussie. 

Seaweed link said:
So Hopawate ,
dont be so disrespectful to him mate his surname is HOPOATE, his son is playing for US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
belive it or not he was a dayum good player for us  in the 95,96,97 seasons, best yrs of his career..i knw he can be a headstrong idiot, but dont disrespect him on a footy site, coz footy he could play & was tough..  if you want to comment about the story like that do it on the tele crap site or some other paper site,,  its not like he was a CHRIS BAILEY  for us... give him some slack he is an ex manly premiership winner..
;)

Seaweed link said:
Oh he played great for us..blah..blah..blah....LMAO..Paleeeeeese.He is a TOOOL.

So he's a turkey or whatever but you're the tool if you deny that he wasn't a very good player for us (in between causing mischief).

Ok plebs...Where did i say he was not a good player?Where did i say anything about his pending court case?

Where did i mention any differences  at all between those born here and those born overseas?

Nowhere.How the hell you guys manage to follow a fast paced 80 minute game of footy is beyond me.

Ready,
Set,

As you were plebs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7