News: Hayne's mentor Terry Hill says the Parramatta star could walk from the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
<p>Jarryd Hayne's relationship with Daniel Anderson is in tatters after the fullback was left "embarrassed" and "humiliated" by the Parramatta coach last weekend.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4912-haynes-mentor-terry-hill-says-the-parramatta-star-could-walk-from-the-club.html">Read the full article</a>

Nate link said:
<p>Jarryd Hayne's relationship with Daniel Anderson is in tatters after the fullback was left \"embarrassed\" and \"humiliated\" by the Parramatta coach last weekend.

<a href=\"http://www.silvertails.net/news/4912-haynes-mentor-terry-hill-says-the-parramatta-star-could-walk-from-the-club.html\">Read the full article</a>
Fair call

Hayne needs to harden up.  But he's always been an insufferable sook.  Fancy even thinking about walking from a club because the coach has pointed out a few self-evident home truths.

Terry Hill, the original draft dodger, is hardly the kind of mentor Hayne needs. 

Didn't know Hayne was related to Tezza. Anyway Hayne is a myth and needs to stop reading the sycophantic press and concentrate on getting somewhere near the consistency required to be considered in the top 10 players in the comp, let alone the best player in the world. A couple of lucky bounces on chip kicks and miracle no look passes that happen to go to hand don't make you the greatest to lace on a boot. Anderson's criticism was spot on and Hayne would be better served taking it on board rather than carrying on like a spoilt brat. Finally if I was looking under M for mentor in the Yellow Pages I wouldn't expect to see Terry Hill advertising there, not someone with a track record that screams role model IMO.

Hayne has hosed this all down tonight. Bottom line though is there exists a generation of players who think they are above criticism and see themselves answerable to nobody. Time a few of them had a long hard look at who pays their bills.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6