1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hasler's new 'Mr Fix It'

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>METICULOUS, methodical, mysterious and machine-like have been used to describe Manly coach Des Hasler.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5297-haslers-new-mr-fix-it.html">Read the full article</a>

2. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    Err thats why your not coaching Zorba. You can name an extra player ;)

3. Sundance

Sundance Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I have been excited by Tony Williams ever since we signed him and still believe the best is yet to come.  Look out next year when T-Rex steps it up another notch.  Barring injury he is sure to be one of our best in 2011.

4. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Agree,however his start was pathetic he came forward in leaps and bounds last year,topping it off with running over Slater then joining the Pm's 17

5. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    If T-Rex's development does pay off, let's hope we can resign him then, won't his contract be up?
    Early early days obviously.

6. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Id resign him on last season,cheap and now before his contract expires

7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    If he is the Mr Fix It let's hope that nothing breaks.

8. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Gotta keep him off the piss first then it might be time to get someone in a Dragons jersey to tie him up in a sack and flog **** outa him........just to make him agro

9. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,277 / 131
    Spot on.  He is apprantly on the drink most nights and for the past 2 years hasn't given a stuff about Manly or football.  He is Mr Casual and doesn't  care.

If Des can change his attitude this year then he deserves to be coach of the year. 

10. Brookie

Brookie Well-Known Member

Swinger Hill
    Ratings:
    +216 / 4
    ultimately i'd like him off the piss too, but as long as he keeps improving i don't really care.

i'm more concerned about getting choc off the piss!