1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hasler: We won't be derailed

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 16, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <span class="story-summary-bold">MANLY coach Des Hasler has rejected talk that the club's bid for back-to-back premierships would be derailed by the turmoil surrounding star fullback Brett Stewart. </span> <p>In the fallout from Saturday night's 34-12 loss to the Bulldogs, Hasler backed his players' mental toughness to see Manly through.</p> <p>Manly showed little enthusiasm or focus during the loss to last season's wooden-spooners, but Hasler won't even concede his team is under pressure going into next Sunday's match against the Warriors at Brookvale Oval.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/hasler-we-wont-be-derailed.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,693 / 256
  3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Good for you Des.  I admire the way he hasn't jumped on any prejudging bandwagons.  But please change S...... for Neumann. 

4. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    With Des as coach its easy to keep the faith.

I'm glad that Arko had a few words with the boys after the match as well.

We lost our first two last year before hammering the Warriors. Hopefully we can just lose the first one and go on to smash the Warriors agains.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Lets hope so Pittwater

The boys at training are going to be all over me tomorrow, and if they get us they will be unbearable next weekend

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    i know why we wont be derailed because we are in a ****in tank not a train