News: Hasler silent on controversial call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="first">Des Hasler refused to blame a controversial eight-point try for Manly's 30-14 capitulation to the Roosters at Sydney Football Stadium on Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5099-hasler-silent-on-controversial-call.html">Read the full article</a>

Well for what it is worth , Hollywood was just on talkin sport and says the review proved that Matai was taken out and it should have been a penalty to Manly.

Huge swing around of up to 14 points in one refs call .

Will Archer do a Harrigan this week ????

Seaeagle63 link said:
Wasn't Archer, It was Hamstead who was video ref.  Hampstead/Harrigan  mmmmmmm

Yep ,  I know . Archer should not have missed that call on the run though. .
They rely way too much on the video ref to make the call . If Jamie did not flop on SKD , then it would have been a Manly penalty for sure.

Robert Finch has admitted they got the call wrong. That try was a 10 point turn around as a penalty goal probably would of  been taken by Manly. He is not blaming Archer as he went to the video ref (Hamstead) who awarded the try. Finch said he hasn't ruled out dumping Hamstead, with the decision to be made on Tuesday.

Would we have gone on and won? Who knows.

DUFFMAN link said:
Robert Finch has admitted they got the call wrong. That try was a 10 point turn around as a penalty goal probably would of  been taken by Manly. He is not blaming Archer as he went to the video ref (Hamstead) who awarded the try. Finch said he hasn't ruled out dumping Hamstead, with the decision to be made on Tuesday.

Why are all these calls wrong against us though? Ridicoooool

Ryan link said:
[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=184947.msg288905#msg288905 date=1283174015]

Why are all these calls wrong against us though? Ridicoooool
[/quote]

Because we are Manly and they all hate us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJNOTfEGuE

And one of my big bug bears - check out the position of the touchie when Matai was taken out!!! (around 2 mins in to the clip)
Deadset...I saw it from half way up the bay with the sun directly opposite us!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2