News: Hasler saves Mayer in boardroom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Hasler saves Mayer in boardroom

I LOVE YOU DES
I Really do :)

lets see what happens in 6 weeks time though :)

6 wins from 9 games
images

that outcome makes my banning over there worthwhile

I think I may have suffered the same fate as Cliffy but anyway.

Excellent news, sanity has prevailed for a while anyway, go get them Grant!!!

Once again DSM5 may have jumped on the wrong horse.

No new dramas? Positive discussions? Unanimous decisions? Knives put away? Owners talking peacefully?  Discussing recruitment?  Mayer wants in and plans positively received?  Peters retained? No stories about drunk directors? Directors privileging Hasler's needs? 

The sky isn't falling? Where am I?  Is this a dream?

Delaying the board meeting may have been a master stroke.

manly losing 3 games in a row may have made them think it about it more closely instead of their egos

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
manly losing 3 games in a row may have made them think it about it more closely instead of their egos

Never a wiser word said BE

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Wouldn't speculate this was a conscious decision, but the players couldn't have sent a clearer message, to focus attention on what was important now.

<span class="story-summary-bold">SEA Eagles coach Des Hasler dramatically intervened in Manly's boardroom drama last night and may well have saved chief executive Grant Mayer's future at the embattled club. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/hasler-saves-mayer-in-boardroom.html">Read the full article</a>

I guess we could say that they were the games we had to lose. :)

Finally some sanity at the helm and hopefully it lasts a lot longer than recent history is showing us. Well done gentlemen.

Berkley please post these through Articles >> Submit Article

I am now deleting any posts not put through this method, you then lose the points assigned to you for this

This is the best news since all the negative headlines began. I got up this morning thinking I was going to be reading about extended dramas and in-fighting. Des for PM.

What horse would that be Wheel?  I think I was on the money with the missing Business Plan request.  And, hey presto, now Mayer will produce the 'Greatest Plan Of All'.  Wonderful if it happens.  Pity that a threat had to be produced for him to get his CEO act together.  Pity also that they have retained Peters.  Useless windbag if you ask me.  Anyway all good, or so it seems.     

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4